What happened (the crime)? Well today when we all arrived at school we scene all of these clues of a brake in and were really confused and didn't know if it was real and had also noticed that the fish tank was gone so who ever it was they must like fish.and liked no milk in there coffee we also found strange was Miss Lamond's hat was also there.
What was the evidence? A hat, note with writing on it saying a bout payback, postitnote, cup, coffee shoe prints and so much more that i cant even explain.
Take a picture of one thing you’ve done around your detective work e.g. crime description writing, fingerprint analysis, handwriting analysis:
Who do you suspect is the culprit and why? I assume that it is Miss Lamond because it is a small shoe size and I also assume it is Miss Hunter because her hand writing almost looks identical to the suspects I am not a 100% sure because I do not know the other teachers handwriting so I am hoping my hypothesised is correct.
What are two positives about this week and one thing you want to work on for next week? I like how we started the term with a mystery kind of twist that is really fun and are excited to investigate our teacher.I hope that we find this criminal master mind and its the teacher we are investigating that would be cool.
This week we got back to school from the holidays and saw there was a crime scene in our Creative Cave.we were all really concerned and aware of what had happened and was assuming a lot of people who we were not 100% on who it was so it was really fun to do. I hope that my hypothesised is correct and that the criminal gets Cort.

No comments:
Post a Comment