Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 March 2018

Ollie's Week 9 Reflection

Week 9 Reflection


What is something you are proud of or have found interesting in your learning recently?

- Music because I really find music fun and exciting because you don't know what you are.
going too do and when you did figure it out it would be so cool and enjoyable.
I really like using the instruments because you learn more and learn the position of
using your hands.

What is something you need to work on in your learning and why?

- Active listening because I don't really listen too the teacher because I find my pen.
more interesting then listening to the teacher when I know I should be.Usually I also talk to my friends a lot and it distracts me from learning so I chose to have a learning desk.

Our Tōtara goal has been Responding Appropriately, what does this mean to you?
-I think I am doing a OK job of responding appropriately because I have been talking not as 
much as last week though and still been on task and responding the rite way.


How can you show Responding Appropriately?


- By listening to the teacher so when you get asked a question you
will know exactly what to say and will understand what she said.Make
contact and use a good tone and be respectful\responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment