Search This Blog

Saturday, 3 March 2018

Ollies Camp Reflection

WAINUI CAMP, 2018
What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?
My best memory at Wainui camp was probably the giant swing because it was the coolest, funnest and most enjoyable for me It was the best, I wish I could do it a million times more.I found it really fun but when we had to go I was pretty bummed I really liked the giant swing I will remember it for ever and ever!!!But the only problem was that we had to pull teach other up but we worked together as a team and did it it was the best.

What challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?
-The thing that challenged me the most was getting over my fairs. For example
heights I am terrified of heights and I went on the giant swing and that thing was
15 meters high and I'm terrified of heights can you believe it I almost died going on
that thing.But I thought to my self this may only be a once in a life time opportunity
and I missed it so I faced my fairs and did it.I was so proud of my self that I had done
it I really enjoyed it too. thanks Wainui camp.

How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?
-I showed active listening when we needed to listen to our activity instructors because
that we need to stay safe when we were doing our activity's.We don't really
want to do something wrong when we are doing our activity's we may get embarrassed
for not listening to the teacher,parent or activity instructor so it is very important
to listen to the person who is talking to you or your group because they might take
it the wrong way and find it very rude and disrespectful.


No comments:

Post a Comment