Music - E-Portfolio Sample
Achievement objectives:
Communicating and Interpreting:
Level 3:
Prepare and present brief performances of music, using performance
skills and techniques.
skills and techniques.
Level 4:
Prepare, rehearse, and present performance of music, using performance
skills and techniques.
skills and techniques.
Learning Outcomes:
This term we have been learning how to play some new songs on the
keyboard, guitar, ukulele and the bucket drums.
keyboard, guitar, ukulele and the bucket drums.
We learnt to play the song “Sunflower” using chords on the ukulele.
We also learnt how to read guitar tab and we played “Eye of the Tiger”.
On the keyboard we had the opportunity to learn to play lots of songs
including the
Minecraft theme, the Avengers theme, the Halo theme, the Game of
thrones theme and many more.
including the
Minecraft theme, the Avengers theme, the Halo theme, the Game of
thrones theme and many more.
The instrument I enjoy playing the most is…the piano because I enjoy
the challenge of the play, and i find that the piano is amazing to me because
you don't need to be a piano est to play a song
the challenge of the play, and i find that the piano is amazing to me because
you don't need to be a piano est to play a song
I liked playing this instrument the most because…I can learn songs that i
enjoy listening to and to be able to play them its really cool
enjoy listening to and to be able to play them its really cool
Next time I would like to learn to play...the guitar because I think that it looks
like a really hard challenge that i would love to take up.
like a really hard challenge that i would love to take up.
No comments:
Post a Comment