I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Great work Ollie! You have produced a very appealing end product with lots of relevant information. Your passion for this topic has shone through in your poster and you have worked hard to answer your questions. Your next step is to relate your supporting questions to your big question and break these down.
Great work Ollie! You have produced a very appealing end product with lots of relevant information. Your passion for this topic has shone through in your poster and you have worked hard to answer your questions. Your next step is to relate your supporting questions to your big question and break these down.
ReplyDelete