I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Ollie, you have really stepped up this year and made the most of every music opportunity on offer at KNS. You performed with the choir, took part in the advanced ukulele group, and you have recently taken up the guitar. You are a natural musician and you pick things up very quickly. I have enjoyed working with you and helping you to learn to play lots of songs on the different instruments. Your next step is to practice the chords on the guitar for your band and learn to change quickly between the chords.
Ollie, you have really stepped up this year and made the most of every music opportunity on offer at KNS. You performed with the choir, took part in the advanced ukulele group, and you have recently taken up the guitar. You are a natural musician and you pick things up very quickly. I have enjoyed working with you and helping you to learn to play lots of songs on the different instruments. Your next step is to practice the chords on the guitar for your band and learn to change quickly between the chords.
ReplyDelete