Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

All about me

Who is in my family/whanau?
My Mum, My Dad, brother - Reece, step sisters - Savannah and Mirika and me


What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I like to paint and create things and I love to draw all the time and when I'm not drawing I watch Netflix and vines.


What do you like to do at school?
I love doing maths, it's my fav


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
Reading because I'm not comfortable reading out loud

What helps you learn?
Friends because they share ideas and we can combine our thoughts

What stops you learning?
Too much talking in the classroom or around me

Who are my friends at school?
Mere, Miss Butler, Miss T, Kiriama, Frazer, Jonty, Edge, Riley, Jamaica-Rose

What was the best part of the holidays?
Going away to Kaikoura and Omarama to see my Uncle from Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment